Top Gynecomastia Treatment
Gynecomastia, a condition of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men, is fairly common in men of any age, though it is most often present in teens and in men over 50. It can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity conditions, disease or the use of certain drugs.
Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair self-confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities and intimacy simply to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
- Excess localized fat
- Excess glandular tissue development
- A combination of both excess fat and glandular tissue
- Gynecomastia may be present unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Surgical correction of gynecomastia is best performed on:
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected through alternative medical treatments
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
The medical term for overdeveloped breast in men is gynecomastia. One-third of male teenagers commonly experience breast enlargement, 80% of that number will return to normal in three years or less. Highly motivated male athletes may be frustrated with the look of their body after reaching a fitness plateau and may resort to the use of anabolic steroids. Steroids may increase muscle mass but at the expense of potential breast enlargement as well as aggressive behavior or changes in personality. The best candidates are men who are in good physical and psychological health.
By customizing the wavelengths based on the treatment and patient type, Smartlipo Triplex offers:
- Tissue retraction through soft tissue coagulation
- Reliable, controlled energy delivery
- Reduced liposuction procedure time and patient downtime
- Less bleeding and bruising than traditional liposuction
- High-definition body sculpting capabilities
Read about Real Results from Real Clients.
The services I received were top notch. The results are great and I plan to return.
Thank you. I am extremely happy.
Friendly staff and peaceful environment. :)
When I visit Rejuvia, I feel like I'm back at home. The staff has remained consistent throughout the years so you're not speaking or dealing with a different person each time you're there. Dr Bernstein is wonderful. She doesn't push services on you that you don't need. She has a wonderful hand at what she does. I just had two different fillers done yesterday & I can barely feel any discomfort.
The staff is very informative and friendly, I was nervous about having my procedure done but am very satisfied with the results!