Rejuvia MedSpa is a Top PrecisionTx Smart Lift Laser Contour Provider.
Now there is a way to enhance your look without a surgical facelift! Rejuvia MedSpa in West Palm Beach offers PrecisionTx – a new laser treatment that enables minimally invasive smaller area contouring – such as neck, jowls and jaw line to give you the best possible results with least amount of downtime.1 This one-time laser procedure is performed in the comfort of your doctor’s office with cutting edge laser technology that delivers the laser energy precisely to the target tissue. The entire procedure takes an hour and it gives you the desired results that continue to improve over time.
PrecisionTx – Precision Laser Treatment gives you a defined look without a surgical face-lift!
You can now enhance your look with a new one-time, one hour minimally invasive PrecisionTx Smart Lift laser procedure in the comfort of your doctor’s office. PrecisionTx Smart Lift is a treatment that takes the laser energy right underneath your skin. This innovative technique is known to stimulate collagen production 2,3 in the dermis which leads into improved skin elasticity, thickness and texture.4
How does PrecisionTx Smart Lift treatment work?
The treatment area is numbed and tiny incisions are made to fit a very small cannula with a laser fiber, about the size of the tip of a pen, underneath your skin. Thermally controlled laser energy is delivered to the treatment area to stimulate collagen production in the dermis.2 ,3
What does PrecisionTx Smart Lift treatment feel like?
As the area is numbed with local anesthesia, there is minimal discomfort during the procedure. Like any other minimally invasive procedure, you may feel a light pressure during the treatment and some soreness afterwards, which will resolve rapidly. You will be able to return to your normal activities in a few days.
How long does PrecisionTx Smart Lift treatment take?
The treatment takes about one hour and it is performed in your doctor’s office.
How often does the treatment need to be repeated?
PrecisionTx Smart Lift is a one-time treatment and provides lasting results.1,5PrecisionTx SmartLift References:
- 1 Gentile, R. Laser-assisted neck lift: high tech contouring and tightening. Facial Plast Surg. 2011: 27:331-345
- 2 Mordon Sr, Wassmer B, Reynaud JP, Zemmouri J. Mathematical modelling of laser lipolysis. INSERM U 703 – IFR 114, Lille University Hospital, 59037 Lille, France. email@example.com
- 3 Goldman A, Wollina U, de Mundstock EC. Evaluation of tissue tightening by the subdermal Nd:YAG laser-assisted liposuction versus liposuction alone. J Cutan Aesth Surg 2011;4: 112-128
- 4 DiBernardo, MD, Barry E. “Treatment of Cellulite Using a 1440-nm Pulsed Laser with One-Year Follow-Up” Aesthetic Surgery Journal (2011) 31(2): 328-341
- 5 Sasaki, Gordon H. MD, FACS, “Clinical experience with the SideLaze800TM fiber and the 1440nm wavelengthSmartlipo TriPle