SmartLipo in West Palm Beach
Laser Body Sculpting at Rejuvia MedSpa
Rejuvia MedSpa offers SmartLipo in West Palm Beach, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and more! As more women and men want to look and feel better about themselves, body contouring and lipo-sculpture continue to grow in popularity, making liposuction the most popular cosmetic surgery performed today.
SmartLipo is the first and only laser-assisted lipolysis system to offer a revolutionary and minimally invasive procedure for the removal of fat. Using a high-powered laser,
Smartlipo in West Palm Beach is a new Laser Body Sculpting procedure with less downtime and side effects than traditional liposuction.
Benefits of SmartLipo
- Greatly reduced downtime
- It is minimally invasive. The laser fiber is only 1mm.
- Skin tightening. SmartLipo tightens the skin while removing the fat!
- Can be performed in the neck and other sensitive regions where traditional liposuction can be risky.
- There is minimal bleeding or bruising, and the risk of scarring is minimal.
Ideal Candidates for SmartLipo
- People who want a subtle, natural impovement in appearance without a long recovery time;
- Are in good health and within 25 pounds of their ideal weight;
- Have areas of local body fat that have not responded well to diet and exercise;
- Are bothered by these areas and would like them reshaped.
Recovery from SmartLipo
- Light exercise is recommended as early as the day after the procedure.
- SmartLipo patients are typically back to work within 1-2 days following the procedure.
- Compression garments are used for 1-2 weeks after the procedure.
- Full skin tightening takes 4 to 6 months.
A very small cannula, or tube, approximately 1.0 mm to 2.0 mm in diameter containing a laser fiber is inserted into the skin. The cannula is moved back and forth to deliver the laser’s energy to the fat cells, causing them to rupture and easily drain away. The laser energy also interacts with the dermis, resulting in collagen shrinkage. Due to the cannula’s small size, Smartlipo is a minimally invasive procedure and can be performed under local anesthesia. The laser causes small blood vessels to coagulate immediately on contact, resulting in less bleeding, swelling and bruising; it has a quicker recovery time than conventional liposuction. Because general anesthesia is unnecessary, the procedure is very safe with only minimal side effects.