ZERONA Non-invasive Laser Body Slimming at Rejuvia MedSpa
What is Zerona Non-Invasive Laser Treatment?
How does Zerona Non-Invasive Laser Treatment work?
What are the risks?
- Treatment takes approx. 40 mins, three times a week for two weeks.
- The average patient loses anywhere from 3.5 to 11 inches. Some patients have lost even more.
- You are measured before and after treatments to verify loss of inches. We also recommend a unique “skinny jean” method of measurement so that you can FEEL the loss you experience.
- No side effects or complications have been reported in relation to a ZERONA treatment.
- It is a completely non-invasive, proven procedure that requires no anesthesia. In fact, some studies have even shown a reduction in the body’s cholesterol levels post treatment, thus improving the overall well being of clients.
- You can continue your current weight loss and fitness regimen while undergoing your short series of treatments. Unlike traditional surgical sculpting treatments such as liposuction, the ZERONA laser system lets you be as active as you like to maximize your results.
- With just six 40-minute treatments needed, you will see results after your 2 week visit.
- With no recovery from each treatment you are back to your daily tasks immediately, with no one being the wiser.