Exilis Treatment for Face
Exilis Treatment is one of the latest FDA approved, non-ablative procedures available for recapturing and maintaining a youthful appearance. It does not use a laser or intense pulsed light. It is a patented radio-frequency energy delivery system which uses an advanced cryo-gel to cool the skin’s outer surface maximizing patient comfort.
Exilis Treatment works by gently warming the soft tissue that lies just beneath the skin, stimulating collagen renewal. This renewal has the visible effect of tightening the skin. Most importantly, this procedure is non-invasive and painless, and can be used on almost any part of the body. In fact, many patients describe the treatment as relaxing and meditative.
Benefits of Exilis Treatment
- There is no downtime
- It is non-invasive. There are no incisions.
- No injections. The cryo-gel keeps the patient comfortable, removing the need for anesthetic injections.
- Can be delivered with a level of precision and control that is difficult to achieve with other skin-tightening treatments.
- Can be combined with other skin rejuvenation modalities.
- There is no bleeding or bruising and the risk of scarring is minimal
Ideal Candidates for Exilis Treatment
- People who want a subtle, natural improvement in appearance without a long recovery time
Recovery from Exilis Treatment
There really is no recovery. You may resume all of your normal activities at once. Some patients may experience a slight redness in the area of treatment. This usually lasts for less than an hour and no more than 24 hours.
Exilis Treatement is given as a series of treatments over the course of a few months. After your initial visit, you will most-likely notice an immediate tightening of the skin. This initial reaction will lesson over the course of a few days to a few weeks. Don’t worry, this is normal. Each subsequent monthly treatment provides a longer lasting result as the internal structure of the skin is rejuvenating.
Exilis Treatment is usually given as a series of 2-4 treatments over the course of 2-6 weeks, after which results can last up to 3 years or more. Many of our patients opt to come back for a maintenance treatment every 1 to 2 years after the initial treatment series is complete.